Standard checkweigher is used mainly for packed products like bags, pouches, cans, bottles, etc.
A checkweigher is an automatic or manual machine for checking whether the weight of a packaged commodity is within a specified range. It is normally found at the end of a production or packing line and is used to ensure net weight compliance
- Good accuracy at high speed
- Efficient rejection system with multi-weight zone
- Replacing labour for sorting, saving cost, improving efficiency & optimizing the production process.
- Complete control over the production process through customized reports and distribution chart.
- Sea food industry
- Aquatic & frozen products industry
- Packaging industry
- Flour mills
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry