Sorting checkweigher is used where bulk products are required to be sorted by weight can be used for fish, fruit and vegetables.
A checkweigher is an automatic or manual machine for checking whether the weight of a packaged commodity is within a specified range. It is normally found at the end of a production or packing line and is used to ensure net weight compliance.
- Good accuracy at high speed
- Efficient rejection system with multi-weight zone
- Replacing labour for sorting, saving cost, improving efficiency & optimizing the production process
- Complete control over production process through customized reports and distribution chart.
- Sea food industry
- Aquatic & frozen products industry