Combi-check is ideal where there is a requirement of check weighing and metal detection in the same line. Combichecks are highly recommended in production lines where there is a space constraint.
A checkweigher is an automatic or manual machine for checking whether the weight of a packaged commodity is within a specified range. It is normally found at the end of a production or packing line and is used to ensure net weight compliance.
- Good accuracy at high speed
- Efficient rejection system with multi-weight zone
- Replacing labour for sorting, saving cost, improving efficiency & optimizing the production process. s
- Complete control over the production process through customized reports and distribution chart.
- Sea Food Industry
- Aquatic & Frozen Products Industry
- Flour Mills